Laurie Speltz's Blog

This is my place to share creative thoughts, inspirations, nonsense and adventures. Thanks for joining me on my creative journey!



Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Christmas Fest in Ohio

We were asked to teach at the Cupboard Distributing Christmas Festival this year.  How fun is that?  We came up with a combination of mixed media and painting projects.  I am very pleased with the results and we are looking to have a great time with these.  Some of the classes are close to being full so if you would like to join us, check it out NOW!!!  Better to get in now versus wishing you had. 

Here are 2 of the projects we will be doing:


Go to the website to check out the other ones.  There are also classes from Chris and Kelly Hoernig.  There is even a video showing the projects. 

1 comment:


  1. You can't believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been looking for a loan for the past 2years until i was referred to a legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends, don't let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them via Email: gaincreditloan1@gmail.com OR You can also whatsApp them at: at +1-(901)676-0641 (WhatsApp Only)

    ReplyDelete