Laurie Speltz's Blog

This is my place to share creative thoughts, inspirations, nonsense and adventures. Thanks for joining me on my creative journey!



Monday, November 22, 2010

On our way home...

Hi bloggers-  I finished teaching a 2-day seminar in northern Virginia this weekend and we are on our way home.  It was the first time we took a version of our Creative U on the road.  It worked out well!  Once home we will be getting ready to start our holiday activities on our blog and website.  It should be an exciting season!  Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your first "road trip" was a success! Congrats!
    I'm sure you are now into the whirlwind of holiday activities, painting, crating, and family fun as well. Hope you take today to relax, eat too much and share in the love of family and friends. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete