Laurie Speltz's Blog

This is my place to share creative thoughts, inspirations, nonsense and adventures. Thanks for joining me on my creative journey!



Saturday, June 7, 2014

New Video for Laurie's Foam Texture Stamps

My new Foam Texture Stamps have become a great hit.  They can do so much to embellish a background, add design and just plain have fun with them.  I thought you could use a more detailed video on how to use and take care of them.

Click here to watch the video...

Hope you will find it helpful.  Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Köpa brevlåda Online Vi erbjuder postlådor och brevlådor med text och dekor. Klistermärke till brevlåda & ingen reklam tack & gratis. Köpa veckopostlåda online, Text till brevlåda & Dekor till brevlåda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie, Just watched your video and this is a really neat tool.Have ordered my set thru Artists Club as I already have an acct. with them.
    Thanks for your help in finding my way through your site. Think I will visit it often.

    ReplyDelete